The DFW Private Education Families of Color Conference is a late lunch/early dinner gathering for prospective African American families all over the Metroplex to learn more about local private school options. Over the years, statistics have shown more families, particularly African American families, have sought out other K - 12 options for their children. We would like for you to attend and hear from some of DFW Private Education's partnered schools on why this is important to them and have your voice heard as well.
During this event you will:
- Hear the panelists answer questions submitted by parents
- Meet current or alumni students from schools present
- Enter raffle drawings
- Receive information to take home along with treats
- Enjoy a nice meal with school representatives
- Learn what are the different types of schools in the area
- Inquire about teaching possibilities at some of the schools
- Children will enjoy a meal in addition to arts, crafts, and other age-appropriate activities.
Our Conference Panelist Are:
More to be announced...