Grace Academy of Dallas
Grace Academy of Dallas
Head of School: Jim Clarke
Grades PreK - 6th
11306 Inwood Rd, Dallas, TX 75229, USA
Christ-Centered ~ Future-Focused
Grace Academy of Dallas is proud to partner with families to meet both the educational and spiritual needs of each child. We provide a robust curriculum that emphasizes weaving the word of God into everything we do. Grace Academy offers a unique balance of an academically rigorous curriculum within a nurturing, Christian environment. Students graduate from Grace Academy prepared for future success.
Grace Academy provides an environment that encourages the development of Christ-like attitudes, habits, and character. Biblical instruction encourages growth toward spiritual maturity, strengthens a relationship with God through faith in Christ, and leads to an awareness of God’s special purpose for each child’s life. Grace Academy also encourages children to maintain a balance of academic, intellectual, social, athletic, and artistic pursuits while fostering their personal faith.
Grace Academy of Dallas fosters an environment where children strive for excellence in every academic undertaking. Grace Academy offers an academically rigorous program for students starting in Pre-K3 through the sixth grade. Each faculty member shares a passion for elementary education and understands that elementary school lays the foundation for long-term success. Grace Academy’s phonics-based curriculum encourages early literacy and develops a life-long love of reading. Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) are integrated into the daily curriculum to prepare students for an ever-evolving world.
A benefit of attending a school with enrollment through the sixth grade is that even our youngest students learn to become leaders. Students attend chapel weekly where they lead the fellowship, worship, and prayer. Grace Academy’s Study Buddy program allows our older students to mentor for our preschool and kindergarten children. Grace Academy offers many clubs and student organizations that emphasize community service. Students also pursue a myriad of athletic, artistic, and musical opportunities where they are encouraged to use their gifts and discover new talents.
If you seek an academically challenging program for your child that is grounded in a Christian worldview, we welcome you to come and see what sets us apart. Come witness the wonder of Grace Academy of Dallas!
- Total enrollment of 225 students in Pre-K3 through sixth grade
- Located in the heart of Preston Hollow
- Full-Time and Part-Time Preschool Opportunities
- Grace Academy’s phonics approach to reading provides students with the tools to decode over 75% of the English language, the ability to conquer short and long vowel sounds in the early reading stage, and leads to life-long reading fluency and spelling success.
- Grace Academy students consistently score in the above average percentile range on standardized test scores in reading and math.
- Grace Academy graduates are accepted into, and have proven successful in, competitive college preparatory schools across the Metroplex.
- Accredited through the Texas Private School Accreditation Commission with the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
- Multiple wins and distinctions in ACSI District Competitions in Math, Art, Speech, and Spelling.